Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Library has three (3) two-person study rooms and two (2) five-person Studios available for use under the following conditions:
- Use is limited to adults and teens (age 11 and older) with Lemont Library cards in good standing.
- Study spaces may be reserved online or over the phone (630-257-6541)
- Use is limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day per cardholder. Rooms may be reserved for up to 2 days in advance.
- The requesting library card holder must present their library card at the Adult Services Desk and request access to the reserved Study Space.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the room is not claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation time. Repeated cancellations or no-shows will result in loss of room use privileges.