Join the V.I.P’s (Very Important Patrons)
Volunteer Social – Join us on Tuesday, May 1st from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. as we connect and collaborate to exchange ideas. Meet library staffers, learn more about volunteering projects and other opportunities to share your talents and interests.
Adults only, 21 and older, appetizers and beverages served, registration preferred.
Join our VIP Team!
We offer a variety of tasks and projects to engage our VIP Team.
- Shelf organizing and alphabetizing
- Looking for missing items
- Cleaning books and DVDs
- Cleaning toys and equipment
- Assisting with inventory projects
- Create and/or prepare crafts for children’s programs and the craft table
- Share a skill or talent at a library program
- Assist staff with program set up and refreshments
Book Sale Support:
- Help us supplement library funds by inventorying and packaging donated books for online sales and the library’s ongoing sale.
- Assist with the annual library Book Sale.
Landscape & Gardens:
- Share your gardening talents by creating and maintaining annual plantings.
- Help restore the Children’s Garden and other beautification projects.