Join the V.I.P’s (Very Important Patrons)
We want to encourage community connections and the sharing of resources and talents by inviting adults to join our new VIP Team– a select group of individuals interested in supporting the library and its community connections. This will be a unique opportunity to meet like-minded library lovers and work together to benefit your library.
Join our VIP Team!
We offer a variety of tasks and projects to engage our VIP Team.
- Shelf organizing and alphabetizing
- Looking for missing items
- Cleaning books and DVDs
- Cleaning toys and equipment
- Assisting with inventory projects
- Create and/or prepare crafts for children’s programs and the craft table
- Share a skill or talent at a library program
- Assist staff with program set up and refreshments
Book Sale Support:
- Help us supplement library funds by inventorying and packaging donated books for online sales and the library’s ongoing sale.
- Assist with the annual library Book Sale (Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
Landscape & Gardens:
- Share your gardening talents by creating and maintaining annual plantings.
- Help restore the Children’s Garden and other beautification projects.