STRATEGIC PLAN 2020
Ten years ago, the Library engaged in an extensive strategic planning process. With your support we’ve achieved the following successes:
- Renovated and expanded our facility to include additional meeting and study rooms.
- Created enhanced Children’s and Teen areas.
- Improved programming for all ages and interests.
- Upgraded technology resources and services
- Increased outreach into the Lemont community.
It is now time to look to our future. With your help, we will identify the Library’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, as well as create a Strategic Plan for the next five years.
Please click here to complete our Online Survey.
Tell us more!
Please join us for one of the following focus groups to share your ideas:
Tuesday, January 7 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Monday, January 13 – 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Meetings will be held in the Library Event Space. Supervised children’s activities will be available during the meetings. Refreshments will be served.