The Library has the following rooms available for public use.
- Collaboration Studios (5 person maximum)
- Learning Center (20 person maximum)
- Event Space (55 person maximum)
Reservations must be made in advance and are accepted no sooner than three months prior to the meeting date.
Payment must be made no later than 24 hours in advance of reservation. Cash, checks or credit card payments accepted. Pay online here.
Refer to the Room Use Fee Schedule for specific costs for each space.
Room Use Application
The Library has three (3) two-person study rooms and two (2) five-person Studios available for use under the following conditions:
- Use is limited to adults and teens (age 11 and older) with Lemont Library cards in good standing.
- Study spaces may be reserved online through the DIBS! link click here! or in person at the Reservation Station located next to the Adult Services Desk.
- No telephone reservations will be taken.
- Use is limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day and 6 hours per week. Rooms may be reserved for same day or next day only.
- The requesting library card holder must present their library card at the Adult Services Desk and request access to the reserved Study Space.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the room is not claimed within 15 minutes of the reservation time. Repeated cancellations or no-shows will result in loss of room use privileges.
To call DIBS! on a study room, click here!