- Test proctoring is available by appointment only. The time must be convenient for both the student and the librarian proctoring the test. Please call or email the Adult Services Department to schedule your test.
- There is no test fee for Lemont Public Library cardholders in good standing. Others will be charged a $15.00 fee per test.
- If the test is online and requires the use of a secure browser that is prescribed by the student’s institution, the student must bring their own laptop and download the required software in order to take the test. The library will not download secure browser software onto the public computers. It is incumbent upon the student to determine in advance of scheduling the proctored test whether or not a secure browser is necessary.
- Any postage or printing charges will be the responsibility of the test taker.
- If you reschedule a test appointment, a $5.00 rescheduling fee will be assessed and must be paid prior to taking your test.
© 2016 Lemont Public Library District
In observance of Memorial day, the Lemont Public Library will be closed Sunday, May 26th & Monday, May 27th. The AV & Book drops will not be available due to parking lot resurfacing. Fines will not accrue during the closing. The library will re-open Tuesday, May 28th at 9:00 AM.