3d Printing is a fantastic way to bring your imagination to life! We will print your designs using our Artillery Genius Pro 3d printer in a colorful selection of PLA filament.
Not sure what 3D printing is? Check out this article!
Want to look for a cool design online? Check out Thingiverse here!
- All submissions must be in .STL file formats (exported from Tinkercad or other modeling apps)
- Maximum dimensions are 220 x 220 x 250 mm. We will not resize models.
- Maximum print time: 7 hours
All submissions should be uploaded through our 3D Print Request form or emailed to email@example.com. If submissions are emailed, please include the following information in the body of your email. Printed projects cost 10 cents per gram of the final weight.
- Library Card Number
- Print Dimensions (maximum dimensions are 220 x 220 x 250 mm)
- Color (Green, Black, White, Blue, Red, Orange)
- Brim or No Brim
- Supports or No Supports
An .STL file should be attached to the email if you choose that option.
After you submit a file, a staff member will review the request and contact you to confirm the price before printing.