Loans and Renewals
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
What can I borrow from the Library and for how long?
- Trending Books - 2 weeks
- Trending Movies - 1 week
- New adult books, new large print, new audio books, children’s items, music CDs, book discussion kits, downloadable eBooks and audio books -3 weeks
- DVDs and Blu-ray discs - 1 week
- Library of Things - 1 week
- Board Games and Video Games - 1 week
- Adult and teen magazines - 1 week
- Museum passes - 1 week
- Downloadable magazines - Unlimited loan
How can I renew my library items?
Most library items will renew automatically a few days before they're due, if they can be renewed.
Most items can be renewed twice if they haven't been requested by another library patron, though if an item was borrowed from another library it may have different renewal terms or not be renewable at all.
To attempt to manually renew an item, call us at 630-257-6541 or log into your account online here.