Check out our Events Calendar here
- Special Character Storytime, every Tuesday at 11am this Summer
- Visit the link and request to be added to the exclusive event group https://www.facebook.com/groups/263637678346421/
- Visit that exclusive event group again every Tuesday at 11am for a new Character Storytime!
- GIVEAWAY! All attending families are automatically entered to win a 10 minute Parties with Character Diamond Package Video Call with the story time character directly after the event!
- Enjoy read aloud picture books, beginning readers and graphic novels with Tumblebooks
- Streaming books, movies, music and more with Hoopla (Coming soon
- Download ebooks and eaudiobooks with Overdrive
- Find your next great read with NovelList
- Participate in one of our Reading Programs that happen in Summer or Winter online through Beanstack
Early Literacy Resources
- Sign up for our Little Literacy Tips! Text @lemontlib to 81010 with your name to get started. New tips are sent out every Monday.
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten is open to all kids that haven’t started kindergarten yet. Earn rewards with every 100 books read and use the program as a way to build a culture of reading at home with your family. Sign up in the library to get started and collect your registration prize!
- Baby Bundles are now available for checkout on a variety of themes and concepts. Each bag checks out with four board books and an educational toy or puzzle. See the list of available bags here
School Aged Resources
- Check out a W.O.W. kit to explore STEM Concepts like Lego building, Human Anatomy, Math and even a telescope. See what kits are available here.
- Stop by the Children’s Desk to see what puzzles we have available for checkout
- Tutoring Guidelines
Visiting the Library
- Bring your group to the library or have a librarian come to you! Contact us with your request click here or email email@example.com
- First-time visit? This simple social story (pdf), a tool designed to provide guidance on what to expect and clarify social expectations for kids who need extra support during new or possibly challenging situations, uses basic words and pictures to help kids learn more about what to expect while visiting the library.