The Library is currently taking applications for a shelver position. Requirements are as follows:
- Personal Requirements: Age 16 or older, dependable, friendly, hardworking, self-motivated, independent worker
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift and push heavy items up to 50 pounds, set up and take down tables and chairs as needed, standing or walking during entire shift, ability to bend and kneel, washing of interior windows and doors and other light cleaning tasks.
- Skills Requirement: efficient and accurate shelving of items alphabetically and numerically throughout the library
- Availability: afternoon, evening and weekend shifts; 6-8 hours per week, 2-3 days a week.
- Starts at $8.50 per hour, increasing to $9.25 hour on January 1, 2020.
If interested, complete an Employment Application, available on our website or at the Front Desk, and email it to Kathie Baker, Patron Services Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop it off at the library.
Lemont Public Library District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.