Lemont Public Library subscribes to the following databases. To access remotely, you will be prompted to enter your 14 digit Lemont Library card number. Due to licensing restrictions, some database services are limited to in-library use only (as indicated below).
Business & Finance
Starting a business? Looking to invest? The Lemont Public Library provides several tools to help your business grow.
- AtoZdatabases - Find a job, business, person or create mailing lists and sales leads.
- Business Source Premier - Full text articles for more than 2,300 journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed titles.
- Public Records - Compiles public information from Will, Cook and surrounding counties and includes new homeowners and mortgages, new business licenses and incorporations, tax liens, tax sales for property, and foreclosures and bankruptcies. Use this link at home
- Regional Business News - Coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Small Business Research Center - Get your small business running with the great tools offered by the Small Business Reference Center database.
Other Business Resources
- Better Business Bureau - The BBB helps people find and recommend businesses, brands and charities they can trust.
- NAICS - North American Industry Classification System.
- Small Business Administration - Programs and services that help you start, grow and succeed.
- State of Illinois Business Portal - A portal for small business information from the State of Illinois to ‘make government resources more convenient and accessible.’ Includes new state business initiatives