- Test proctoring is available by appointment only. The time must be convenient for both the student and the librarian proctoring the test. Please call or email the Adult Services Department to schedule your test.
- There is no test fee for Lemont Public Library cardholders in good standing. Others will be charged a $15.00 fee per test.
- If the test is online and requires the use of a secure browser that is prescribed by the student’s institution, the student must bring their own laptop and download the required software in order to take the test. The library will not download secure browser software onto the public computers. It is incumbent upon the student to determine in advance of scheduling the proctored test whether or not a secure browser is necessary.
- Any postage or printing charges will be the responsibility of the test taker.
- If you reschedule a test appointment, a $5.00 rescheduling fee will be assessed and must be paid prior to taking your test.
© 2016 Lemont Public Library District
The Library will be closed Sunday, May 27th and Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day. The book & AV drops will be available. All our digital services will be available as well. We re-open on Tuesday, May 29th at 9:00 AM.